- Some market consolidation is a good thing after last weeks rally, but still not liking the underperformance of the small caps and financials. We’ll see.
- Fed Chairwoman Yellen will speak tomorrow to the House Financial Services Committee. It’s possible her words will be market moving, but the assumption is she isn’t going to say anything stunning…. stay tuned.
- I mentioned ALNY today, which I think is a good risk/reward trade based on where it’s trading.
- AOL is hurting because the CEO has foot and mouth disease. Thanks Armstrong.
- Chart of the day: “Big jump in selling climaxes last week. Came in at 91, highest since late June ’13.” (Link here) via @RyanDetrick
- Tweet of the day:
Kind of a boring day so that’s it….enjoy your evening.